ISI Nissan 370Z @ Brno - Sun 28th Dec 19:00 GMT

rFactor2 general discussions
SteveC
Legends Admin Team

ISI Nissan 370Z @ Brno - Sun 28th Dec 19:00 GMT

Post by SteveC »

Event details click here http://www.legends-league.com

The 2 previous races in the new inter league format in the Megane & Spark F2 proved a great success! We will continue for some more races involving ourselves, Fun2Race.net and SpeedRacin.com and then perhaps commence an inter-league championship in addition to our own F1 '92 championship. This week we head to Brno in the ISI 370Z, hope to see you on Sunday!
Last edited by SteveC on Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grant Riddall
Legends Admin Team

Re: ISI Nissan 370Z @ Brno - Sun 28th Dec 19:00 GMT

Post by Grant Riddall »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
SteveC
Legends Admin Team

Post by SteveC »

Results updated on website homepage, http://simresults.net/141229-I8p. The first few positions are correct, after that it's pretty random. For some reason RF2 does not have the ability to record results correctly :lol: :mad: I posted on ISI today, I do not think there is any solution unfortunately. When we start the league we will need to make alternative arrangements the RF2 result files cannot be relied upon :?

Congratulations to Ari for an excellent drive as usual. And also to myself :clap: I did put some effort in this week to improve my race pace and consistency, and get the set sorted to go with no stops. Maintained 3rd off the line, after a while Kane crashed out and I stayed in 2nd until the end. Grant was coming through the field and got behind me, then he was gone! Some kind of wheel problem or disco I think, weird. Everything was going according to plan, but then my foot slipped off brake pedal :o fortunately I managed to avoid accident, then STATIC and smithaz were both putting in solid pace not far behind but I mantained my gap until the end.

I do like the 370Z I think it a great mod for close racing, and great mod in general. Many thanks to all participants. In 2 weeks we take the 370Z again to Jerez de la Frontera.
Rouke
Legends Admin Team

Post by Rouke »

SteveC wrote:Results updated on website homepage, http://simresults.net/141229-I8p. The first few positions are correct, after that it's pretty random. For some reason RF2 does not have the ability to record results correctly :lol: :mad: I posted on ISI today, I do not think there is any solution unfortunately. When we start the league we will need to make alternative arrangements the RF2 result files cannot be relied upon :?
There is already an alternative system in place on our own website. (check Results & Server Replays in admin/SOP) But its much more work and tedious. (and rf1 ready, i'm not 100% if its rf2 ready)

Are the xml files you used for simresults.net from your local HDD or from the server?
I used our server files and had no issues so far.
Last edited by Rouke on Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
SteveC
Legends Admin Team

Post by SteveC »

Local files, gonna take a look at the server files tonight. The xml is wrong, also last week and many weeks.