TWFR35-Poznan-Non Championship Event

rFactor 2 based League - Trans World Formula Renault 3.5
alpha-bravo
Rookie

Re: TWFR35-Poznan-Non Championship Event

Post by alpha-bravo »

I'm not the best qualifier as you can see :razz: Because of this I'm happy with the results of the race. ATM I'have to close the 2-3 second gap to the top drivers not sure if I'm someday able to do this we will see.
This time I have practiced much more as for Silverstone on the other hand I use this track not often because of this my racing line was still not good as it could be same with the setup.
At the end of the Qualy I made a radically change of my setup (based on the shared setup of Rouke) and with some small changes that felt much better.
Both races was OK for me but I've still much to learn in terms of clear driving.
In the second race I had a nice battle with Dale but he was the tick faster then me and I was not able to follow him. :tongue:
Looking forward to our next race :)

alex
Ray Riddall
Novice

Post by Ray Riddall »

Had fun last night . not much practice but getting quicker, a podium in race 1 wasn't expecting that. Race two Dale hit me into T2 but it wasn't your fault mate I was distracted when I noticed my engine was smoking and braked to early, unavoidable on your part so no worries.

Well done Bogdan and Ralph, very fast.
Image Image Image
Rouke
Legends Admin Team

Post by Rouke »

Rouke wrote:Anyone with join-issues when the server restarted for race2?

I guess not?
The i'm gonna compare the files between club and race profiles, clearly something is going wrong at club. lets hope its that :square:

As for rf2, its a mixed bag for me, besides a few weeks off i'm going way to up and down, fast and stable at times, really able to push, and then on this track it feels like I just started simracing and no idea what I am doing. I guess I have yet to get in a comfort zone with rf2.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Paul Langford
Super

Post by Paul Langford »

Race 1 - I managed to get up to 4th from 8th after some peeps went off, but on L8 or 9 I lost it in the last corner and slammed the wall bent car race over :(

Race 2 - I started from 2nd after the random grid and got a blinding start and beat Rouke into T1, I then amazed myself by managing to hold onto the lead until L10 fighting with Rouke/Bogdan and eventually Ralph who tbh made light work of passing me and romped away but I held on to 3rd after Bogdan got past, which I was pleased about

Unfortunately my brake pedal is still flickering (dodgy pot) and making modulation of the brakes impossible, they are sealed units on the T500 and I will probably need to replace the pots :(
Image Image Image Image

Car #69 2009 TWFA CHAMPION
Rouke
Legends Admin Team

Post by Rouke »

Cant you adjust the zone in rf2 Paul? move it up a bit until you in a spot where the brake issue is less apparent?
checksum controls/brakes/slider
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image