V8 movie suggestions

rFactor general discussions
Jef Vannijlen
Super

V8 movie suggestions

Post by Jef Vannijlen »

i am doing clips for our v8 season, still wip ,working on it as we speak, i am 3 minutes in, still minute and a half or so to go + we still need to finish the season

if u had an epic moment and want to see it in the movie, pls tell me what race and wich lap and i will put it in.
I am in need of short clips of like half a second, maybe second, also some longer duels possible, several seconds or longer fight cut into pieces also possible.
specially need flashes of epic stuff, music is fast paced so.... lots of very short clips

I am working on a superb Metallica mix.
Footage of drifting, smoking, flying and crashing cars is welcome.
Spinning out, rubbin is racing, drafting, cutting kerbs, catching car out of control...
:thumbsup:
so much to look at i tend to miss a lot of things going through replays.
most of the time i am looking at my own car wich is getting towards the points where it gets silly.
maybe the really cool bits i did on track, i forgot or fastfwd or looking at you guys, u see what i mean
the thing is really going to be fast and heartpounding but it lacks story and character :)
Some scenes just take to long and kinda boring on fast paced music.
I need to cut cut cut cut it all up to make it go faster.

So give me material to work with guys. example, i have a Kikko bashing away apex cones.

All i need are 10 seconds of your best footage in the V8. I have most of server replays and skins are so epic on v8's. :)
#79 -Jef Vannijlen - Jeeve79
Rouke
Legends Admin Team

Re: V8 movie suggestions

Post by Rouke »

Hey Jef, nothing springs to mind atm but the results files can be realy helpful.
check the html file and goto lap-by-lap graph. here you can see where the action took place, lots of crossing lines and it means heavy battling :)

Good luck!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image