IMPORTANT-TWF1-Barcelona-Track Limit Announcement

rFactor 2 based League - Trans World Formula 1 [ASR F1 '92]
Bret Metcalf
Legends Admin Team

IMPORTANT-TWF1-Barcelona-Track Limit Announcement

Post by Bret Metcalf »

The exit of Campsa corner (Right hander,turn 9 ), there is a solid White Line just before the Kerb...that White line is the track limit...you will be allowed to place TWO WHEELS over that White line..the other TWO wheels should be COMPLETELY on the track surface, in other words NOT touching the White line, failing which your lap will be classified as illegal.

If anyone is unsure & requires a screen shot just ask & i'll post one up.

Regards,
Bret

Edit:Thanks hax...Turn 9 is Campsa :lol:
Last edited by SteveC on Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
haxxprox
Rookie

Re: IMPORTANT-TWF1-Barcelona-Track Limit Announcement

Post by haxxprox »

Steeve Fournier
Novice

Post by Steeve Fournier »

I think a screen shot would make it clearer for everyone. I have to say i'm a bit confused as i would think the track limit is the Kerb, not the Inside of the white line. It has been mentionned before race 1 that it is allowed to exit corners with Inside wheels ON the kerb..... Why does this corner is an exception?

Thanks
Life is short, ride fast
Grant Riddall
Legends Admin Team

Post by Grant Riddall »

Steeve Fournier wrote:I think a screen shot would make it clearer for everyone. I have to say i'm a bit confused as i would think the track limit is the Kerb, not the Inside of the white line. It has been mentionned before race 1 that it is allowed to exit corners with Inside wheels ON the kerb..... Why does this corner is an exception?

Thanks
You have misunderstood Steve.

The White line before the Curb is deemed illegal. Use the curb as you wish.. But do not exceed the White line before the curb starts. I will have a screenshot to show you guys tomorrow :)
Last edited by Grant Riddall on Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Steeve Fournier
Novice

Post by Steeve Fournier »

Grant Riddall wrote:
Steeve Fournier wrote:I think a screen shot would make it clearer for everyone. I have to say i'm a bit confused as i would think the track limit is the Kerb, not the Inside of the white line. It has been mentionned before race 1 that it is allowed to exit corners with Inside wheels ON the kerb..... Why does this corner is an exception?

Thanks
You have misunderstood Steve.

The White line before the Curb is deemed illegal. Use the curb as you wish.. But do not exceed the White line before the curb starts. I will have a screenshot to show you guys tomorrow :)
OK i get it! thanks!
Life is short, ride fast
Grant Riddall
Legends Admin Team

Post by Grant Riddall »

:thumbsup:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image