Help us advertise the new season on your sites/forums

rFactor general discussions
Rouke
Legends Admin Team

Help us advertise the new season on your sites/forums

Post by Rouke »

Hi all

The new Season has started and as allways, we can use new members. So if you have a website or forum you regurarly visit and it could be to our benefit to advertise onnit please do so and point people to Legends league.

Some stuff to help you with:

http://legends-league.com/images/Legends_ad.jpg

I've allready posted on ISI and John is going to make a few elsewhere. maybe its a good idea if we post here where we advertised our stuff.

http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/7 ... nds-League

The ammount of info and details, do whatever you feel like, as long as they know that we are about to start a new season and know where to find us. So a simple banner is just as sufficient as a long detailed post i reckon.

Make an effort please people, the more drivers we get the better.

Also be aware that you are representing the League as a whole so spamming forums or email boxes is not something we encourage ;-)

Thank You!
Last edited by Rouke on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
David Faria
Super

Re: Help us advertise the new season on your sites/forums

Post by David Faria »

I'm not a popular guy, but I can put it on my youtube account, as "my website". :cheesy:
Last edited by David Faria on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Superferrariman over and out!
Image Image
Rouke
Legends Admin Team

Post by Rouke »

You dont have that allready?? :o

;-)
Last edited by Rouke on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
David Faria
Super

Post by David Faria »

Can't you get a twitter/facebook share button?
Image Image
Rouke
Legends Admin Team

Post by Rouke »

Social Media: Image
David Faria
Super

Post by David Faria »

Say what you want, but if you want members, that might be a good way... That or sending an email to people like simracingtonight to talk about our league and make them try it. ;)
Image Image
Jef Vannijlen
Super

Post by Jef Vannijlen »

Didnt Darren Gangi register one time to join us for a season but never came around to it?
#79 -Jef Vannijlen - Jeeve79
Frank Oreskov
Super

Post by Frank Oreskov »

A LOT of people register and never race, including real life racing drivers (I can remember both some up and comming US formula driver and a danish driver who's older brother races Le Mans in a GT2 Ferrari).
But, who is Darren Gangi? I saw a YouTube comment about him (against him actually) but that's about it.

My old forum is pretty much dead in the water so I doubt it'd do much good advertising there, and from the old dead league I directed an old returning member here, not sure if he's seen it yet though. I don't have any accounts for any social media and I'm really only active here and at my old forum.

Frank
Last edited by Frank Oreskov on Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
Rouke
Legends Admin Team

Post by Rouke »

We have seen some old members return and mainly because John grabbed all inactive members from the database, selected them into categories of 'previously run in twf1/twfc' and send them all an email about the new season.

Falling back on old members is allways a good thing, allways someone whom thinks, oh yeah, legends!
Tony Cederholm
Super

Post by Tony Cederholm »

Rouke wrote:We have seen some old members return and mainly because John grabbed all inactive members from the database, selected them into categories of 'previously run in twf1/twfc' and send them all an email about the new season.

Falling back on old members is allways a good thing, allways someone whom thinks, oh yeah, legends!
Thats exactly what happened to me. If that mail wouldnt have dropped in to my mailbox I wouldnt have thought of it at all since it was such a long time ago since I last raced.
Tony Cederholm
Rouke
Legends Admin Team

Post by Rouke »

And the icing on the cake for us is that we dont have to get bussy with explaining how legends works, the club rule, etc. just get in the car and race.
well, if you get rfactor working Jon :mrgreen:
Jon Marjanen
International

Post by Jon Marjanen »

Tony Cederholm wrote:
Rouke wrote:We have seen some old members return and mainly because John grabbed all inactive members from the database, selected them into categories of 'previously run in twf1/twfc' and send them all an email about the new season.

Thats exactly what happened to me. If that mail wouldnt have dropped in to my mailbox I wouldnt have thought of it at all since it was such a long time ago since I last raced.
Exactly the same for me! I got that e-mail and that lit the spark for me. Actually the first time I thought about it was when I got an email about the league needing stewards.

Rouke: My sim is up and running now. I've even tweaked the PLR file to just how I want it. Tomorrow I'm going to install MoTeC and the mod and see if I can get a FFB plugin running but yeah I'm good to go.

How do I find out what car I can drive?

I'm heading out to register for the season now.