TWF1 Round 8 - F1 '92 - Spa - Sun 17th May 17:40 GMT

rFactor 2 based League - Trans World Formula 1 [ASR F1 '92]
SteveC
Legends Admin Team

Re: TWF1 Round 8 - F1 '92 - Spa - Sun 17th May 17:40 GMT

Post by SteveC »

So what happened with the starting grid, was it completely random? If it was completely messed up we can think about re-running Spa again next time if necessary.
Steeve Fournier
Novice

Post by Steeve Fournier »

SteveC wrote:So what happened with the starting grid, was it completely random? If it was completely messed up we can think about re-running Spa again next time if necessary.
The grid was ok Steve. Was weird, after about 1 minute in the warm up session, everybody lost connection. When we all rejoin, it was still the warm-up session and all positions were ok at the start, :thumbsup: But after what happen to me at the bus stop lap 1, i would not mind re-run the race haha ;)
Last edited by Steeve Fournier on Mon May 18, 2015 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life is short, ride fast
SteveC
Legends Admin Team

Post by SteveC »

Results and replays available here http://legends-league.com/twfr/index.ph ... Itemid=608 :thumbsup:
Damian Baldi
Club

Post by Damian Baldi »

I made my rfactor 2 installation work well, so the race was a new "experience of fluidness". I lost the car's setup I did last week, so Pablo gave me an early version of his setup, then I develop it to my taste. The car was good but I didn't have time to get a good qualy lap time.

The race started well, and some laps I went from 9th to 5th. Then it started a nice fight with Dyrton Cessna for some laps. Sadly we clashed going into Les Combes. My tires were f***** up, so I decided to stop early forcing me to a not expected second stop.

After the first stop I came back to the track trying to recover positions and found Pablo catching me fast after a mistake I did at Stavelot. I gave him room to pass before Blanchimont (because I knew I have to stop for a second time), but he passed me too late so I lost the better line. I went over the kerb and the car was sent directly to the barriers crashing heavily.

I repaired the car but it was slow, I got bored and killed myself to stop suffering.

At least the sim works well. See you at Suzuka for a kamikaze revenge :cuss:
Last edited by Damian Baldi on Tue May 19, 2015 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Team Comet
F1 & Endurance