TWF1 2015 Round 3 - Monza - Race Reports

rFactor 2 based League - Trans World Formula 1 [ASR F1 '92]
cookie
Provisional

Re: TWF1 2015 Round 3 - Monza - Race Reports

Post by cookie »

Qauli- i am about as slow as it gets in these high downforce things - - started from second last place - :tongue:

Race - I set my brake pressure to 80% after our last run at hockenhiem took out most of the field- brake duct at 5 - also went easy in the brake zones - kept the car going for a 7th place - my screen minimized once during the race so i thought i was done and a goner but the sand trap caught me and i was able to get going again without losing places - hopefully there were no hold ups for the fast guys ....

fun overall and nice to be a finisher :)
Last edited by cookie on Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bret Metcalf
Legends Admin Team

Post by Bret Metcalf »

Steeve-To all admins: I don't know if its the good thing to discuss incident in public.
Coincidentally, we were discussing this subject in my private prestigious Oval Office of HQ a couple of weeks ago :lol:

As long as posts don't turn ugly I am all for it :)
Steeve Fournier
Novice

Post by Steeve Fournier »

Gentlemens should never turn an incident report into an ugly discussion.... are we all gentlemens?? ;) I hope so!

I wish it was mandatory for everyone to explain their incidents here and analyse what happen. So everyone involve will get the point of view of his "incident Partner". Everyone would learn from it and it would increase league's safety driving for sure.

We only see a few race report here, and very very few incident report. I'm sad about it. :( I think it doesn't show everyone's willing to improve their safety skills.

That's only my opinion, and i don't pretend it should be the way do to. Its just my wish :thumbsup:
Life is short, ride fast
haxxprox
Rookie

Post by haxxprox »

I know its late but here follows my "race report"

I just trained 90min before the race started and first of all a big thanks to my little mechanics who helped me with the setup ;) without them i would never qualified as 12th :)
so i thought top 10 is possible to finish....actually not !!! XD to much mistakes due the race destroyed everything but then i get another helping hand which was called brake failures :D thats why i could gain at the end 10 places back...this race was a lucky one for me i would say :)

Started 12th
Dropped 18th
Finished 8th

Rick Stratton
Legends Admin Team

Post by Rick Stratton »

thx Haxx
Rick Stratton
(aka Ricklandia)