Scuderia Giallo to return for Monza

rFactor 2 based League - Trans World Formula 1 [ASR F1 '92]
Rick Stratton
Legends Admin Team

Scuderia Giallo to return for Monza

Post by Rick Stratton »

Dateline - Sunday, March 8, 2015 - Modena, Italy
As the TWF1 2015 season makes it's visit to Monza, LandiaSpeed Racing announces that it has teamed up with former partners Scuderia Giallo for a submittal for todays race.

"Scuderia Giallo has been away from the TWF1 scene for many years now, but with the return of Monza to the TWF1 schedule we felt it was important to show our colors at this most heralded of racing venues and center of Italian racing."

Scuderia Giallo announced that LandiaSpeed driver and Team Manager Rick Stratton will be behind the wheel of the Scuderia Giallo Dallara/Ferrari on Sunday. Asked whether this arrangement would carry over into future TWF1 2015 races, neither party was willing to comment. Long time TWF1 fans may recall Scuderia Giallo's roller coaster history, winning the 2008 TWF1 Team Championship followed by it's down slide beginning with "Fecalgate". Driver Rick Stratton, having reached his peak in 2008 himself, has followed in the intervening years with an increasingly limited racing schedule including having taken several seasons off entirely. His return to TWF1 has been noted as "less than spectacular", with a back row start and first lap exiting at the TWF1 season opener at Interlagos, and missing the Silverstone race entirely.
GRAB_021.JPG
"Yeah, I'm definitely out of racing shape.", Stratton offers in a brief interview, "I'm also not getting any younger! [he laughs] But it's fun to be back behind the wheel again and I'm enjoying myself." When asked what his goals for today's Monza race were, Stratton replied, "To finish the race. Scuderia Giallo has been kind enough to ask me to jump into the seat of their fine Dallara/Ferrari chassis, a very fine car indeed. So my goal is simply to bring it home in one piece."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bret Metcalf
Legends Admin Team

Re: Scuderia Giallo to return for Monza

Post by Bret Metcalf »

Yay! Welcome back! :banana: & good luck. :)
Rick-His return to TWF1 has been noted as "less than spectacular", with a back row start and first lap exiting at the TWF1 season opener at Interlagos, and missing the Silverstone race entirely.
Things can only get better then mate :thumbsup: