Hello Chaps

Introduce Yourself or join the introduction by Us
Mart2
Rookie

Hello Chaps

Post by Mart2 »

I'm here hoping to get a spot in the 92 Championship, I recently competed (well not with the frontrunners anyway :) ) in an unofficial FSR 92 championship with the ASR mod which I think is great and is from one of my favourite era's of F1, I have also been sim racing since 93 when Geoff Crammonds F1GP came out on the Amiga, I have been racing online since about 2007/8 mainly at RaceDepartment and also a couple of seasons of Supercup at GPVWC, I recognize a few of the names here already and hope to meet some new guys out on track soon.

Mart
Rick Stratton
Legends Admin Team

Re: Hello Chaps

Post by Rick Stratton »

:welcome:
Rick Stratton
(aka Ricklandia)
Mart2
Rookie

Post by Mart2 »

I went on the server and my ingame name came up as mart, if my forum name is changed to Martin Bulgin if possible, will that come up ingame.

I have tried to change it myself in user settings but when I try to confirm it says my password is wrong when im using the correct one.
Last edited by Mart2 on Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SteveC
Legends Admin Team

Post by SteveC »

Server can run with nicknames or real names, ours runs with nicknames. To change your in game name type %appdata%\.rFactor into the address bar in windows explorer and hit enter, edit the file rFactor.name and change the 3rd line to say Martin Bulgin, save it and MAKE IT READ ONLY.

Do you want us to change your Legends username to Martin Bulgin too?
Mart2
Rookie

Post by Mart2 »

I looked in my PLR and noticed it had nickname mart, so I changed that to my full name, hopefully that should do it, yes please Steve if you can change my username to my full name here, thanks.
Last edited by Mart2 on Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bret Metcalf
Legends Admin Team

Post by Bret Metcalf »

Welcome Martin :)
Ray Walton
Legends Admin Team

Post by Ray Walton »

A big warm welcome to Legends Mart. Look forward to meeting you on-track sometime in the future but basically I am now retired from serious sim racing due to old age related slowness on track :oldgit: I am very sure you will really enjoy your time with Legends and sincerely hope you do.
Best Regards

Ray Walton
Legends League Financial Director and
Caretaker MD
Mart2
Rookie

Post by Mart2 »

Thanks Ray, I know all about age related slowness mate, I have the same affliction :D
Ray Walton
Legends Admin Team

Post by Ray Walton »

Mart2 wrote:Thanks Ray, I know all about age related slowness mate, I have the same affliction :D
How old are you then Mart ?? I am 69 now (big 70 later this year !!) but still only 20 in my head and there lies the problem with being a geriatric hippy :roll: :lol: :oldgit:
Last edited by Ray Walton on Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Best Regards

Ray Walton
Legends League Financial Director and
Caretaker MD
Mart2
Rookie

Post by Mart2 »

I'm not quite there yet Ray I'm 51 in May, I think I've slowed down a bit but It's probably just everyone else has got faster :lol: