2015 S1

iRacing general discussions
Rik Walker
Site Admin

Re: 2015 S1

Post by Rik Walker »

I still intend to race but am taking a short break atm. I've not been getting much sleep lately and finding it hard to keep concentrating or even my eyes open long enough to race! At Zolder I found myself closing them a few times every lap which isn't exactly good for close racing ;-). Same trouble at Suzuka so didn't even try a race and I've not turned a lap at Interlagos. I do hope to be back for Indy next week though.
Baz West
Super

Post by Baz West »

Sorry to hear that Rik, hope things get better soon. CYA at Indy.
ImageBaz
Safety Fast
Baz West
Super

Post by Baz West »

Well a 132 pointer at Indy Road not deserved at all. 7 registered for race 2 quit before I joined so 4 cars started 3rd finished second for 132 points just had to keep it on the tarmac. :halm:
ImageBaz
Safety Fast
Dave Kadlčák
Super

Post by Dave Kadlčák »

Race setup for Watkins Baz? :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
  I.V.G.A. Member #2552 - ICR2 hotlaps
Baz West
Super

Post by Baz West »

Sorry Dave I am not at computer now, check out the Watkins thread on the forum, I was using David A's set up;-) it there are A few there. Looks like I won't make the sof race but might do the next one.
ImageBaz
Safety Fast
Dave Kadlčák
Super

Post by Dave Kadlčák »

Baz West wrote:Sorry Dave I am not at computer now, check out the Watkins thread on the forum, I was using David A's set up;-) it there are A few there. Looks like I won't make the sof race but might do the next one.
Tapani finally posted one.

Just ran a field of 36 cars. that was tight man. Lost it in the boot with 6 to go running in 12th spot :(, so I ended up in the gutter of the field.
  I.V.G.A. Member #2552 - ICR2 hotlaps
Baz West
Super

Post by Baz West »

Road Atlanta. That was bad luck Dave your rear left just clipped the grass and span you round. No one hit you but every one paniced themselves off.

Your Q time is .7 faster than mine, I have some work to do.

Here is the set up I raced with, its one from last season when we raced here. Sidepod damage is a problem, I had a bit on lap 2 but not much more after that, Antti's car was in bad shape at the end.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageBaz
Safety Fast
Baz West
Super

Post by Baz West »

Looks like Team Legends League is slipping down the charts :( any one intending racing the remaining races of the season?
ImageBaz
Safety Fast