Bathurst

iRacing general discussions
Rik Walker
Site Admin

Bathurst

Post by Rik Walker »

A couple of setups. The race setup has a bit less wing and from what I've seen in practice sessions is likely to be fast enough on the straights to pass others.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Baz West
Super

Re: Bathurst

Post by Baz West »

Thanks Rik Ill give them a run. Got a P5 last night for 106 points but not many 53s. You need less wing for the straights no overtaking in the mountain so no point in being fast there.
ImageBaz
Safety Fast
Baz West
Super

Post by Baz West »

Bad luck Rik in the 4.30 but good recovery, Nicolas had a spin with 2 to go I thought you might have caught him but he held it together. I was going fine staying 1.5 secs in front of him steady 54s when I caught too much left kerb in the mountain chicane, I didnt hit any wall gathered it up and gingerly took devils elbow at least 10 mph slower than normal the car just went straight on clipping the wall. :mad: Could have been a good haul :roll:
ImageBaz
Safety Fast
Rik Walker
Site Admin

Post by Rik Walker »

I screwed up worse in the 1430 race when I hit the wall going down the mountain and bent the suspension beyond repair so I'm not going to complain about that one :)

Shame you had that mishap, you would have got a really strong result otherwise :(
Baz West
Super

Post by Baz West »

Yes that's where I screwed up twice as well Rik, in the SoF in P14 going well about 10 laps in I think. I think it is when off throttle you loose DF and don't realise until to late you are sliding/drifting in to that friggin wall.
ImageBaz
Safety Fast