After TWFR35 Championship-rF2-Possibilities

rFactor2 general discussions
Bogdan
National

Re: After TWFR35 Championship-rF2-Possibilities

Post by Bogdan »

Sorry, but given my daily schedule, there is probably no way I can support two simultaneous championships. If I had more time, then I would gladly participate.

So what I'm sensing is that we're converging on the 60's F1. Sounds great to me. I need to download the Matra. Are the performance parameters the same between the Eve and the Matra? We could have both cars running as part of the championship. However, I do agree with Dale. We have to pick tracks that at least have historic feel to them (i.e. not Bahrain, Hockenheim, etc). I need to get used to sawing at the wheel again :thumbsup:

I second Dale's point. It's great that we're talking about the next rF2 championship! rF2 has really impressed me a lot over these last couple of months.
Last edited by Bogdan on Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
DaleB
International

Post by DaleB »

Bogdan wrote:Sorry, but given my daily schedule, there is probably no way I can support two simultaneous championships. If I had more time, then I would gladly participate.
I agree, two championships no matter how much time you have would be a HUGE commitment and if you only commit to one we in essence split the membership and have to make a choice. Back in the day when we used to do this I would race both but would put much more time in one of the two.

What I would love to see is one Championship and then a fun week where we try out mods & tracks, but as Rouke said that in itself would be a lot of work on the admin side to make sure we don't have a fiasco on Sunday/Funday. The good thing about doing it would be we would see how popular some mods are, how much interest in them there would be. I also have the 92 mod, if there is a place to upload it I'd be glad too, I honestly don't think it will take to long for the "Fictional" skins to appear for the mod.
SteveC
Legends Admin Team

Post by SteveC »

I uploaded it, see pm.
Bogdan
National

Post by Bogdan »

[/quote]

What I would love to see is one Championship and then a fun week where we try out mods & tracks, but as Rouke said that in itself would be a lot of work on the admin side to make sure we don't have a fiasco on Sunday/Funday.[/quote]

That would definitely be OK. This is a good way to keep up with new mods.
Damian Baldi
Club

Post by Damian Baldi »

Hi, It's been a long time (years) since I posted into this forum.

I'm looking what to drive in rf2 for next months. I'm interested in the F1 92. I think the mod is great, but I hope they release a new version with a bit less downforce.

Greetings
Team Comet
F1 & Endurance
SteveC
Legends Admin Team

Post by SteveC »

Hi Damian, Yes the F1 92 is indeed a great mod. Two people asked the same question simultaneously, so please see answer in this thread viewtopic.php?f=28&t=9593&p=108237#p108237