Oulton

iRacing general discussions
Rik Walker
Site Admin

Oulton

Post by Rik Walker »

Qual & race setups.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rik Walker
Site Admin

Re: Oulton

Post by Rik Walker »

5th & 117 pts in the 1430 race. Don't think I can drive any faster than that!
MarkF
Super

Post by MarkF »

Well done Rik :)
Regards

Mark
Baz West
Super

Post by Baz West »

Nice one Rik, I am back but no practice yet will do 3.00 qually with race set just need to finish.
ImageBaz
Safety Fast
Rik Walker
Site Admin

Post by Rik Walker »

1430 race: the two cars ahead of me got together exiting T1, thought I was going to get by but my front wing got badly bent and I was losing 5kph on the straights. Ran round over a second a lap slower and gave my position to Baz just before the line as I correctly guessed that it wouldn't be enough points for my individual championship chase and that the team would do better if Baz had the extra points. So that's 126pts for Baz. I could have had 180 if I had gotten past the wreck without damage :(

ps: Baz, you owe me 13 iRating points :)
MarkF
Super

Post by MarkF »

Well done guys, left home due to this baby shower thing, 4 hours in the pub with brother in law, time to watch the GP and fall asleep I think, brill time though drinking real ale and chomping our gums.
Regards

Mark
Rik Walker
Site Admin

Post by Rik Walker »

1630: 10th & 135 pts for me. Just couldn't drive well enough here to keep up my chances of taking the div 2 title. Not even sure if I'll manage to end up in the top 10 overall either.

Baz had a bad race & crashed out :(
Baz West
Super

Post by Baz West »

Rik I do owe you big time,I would have only got 108 points in stead of 126 :thumbsup: thats another :cheers: I owe you.

The next race was going well until lap 3, JP had a wobble which allowed me to get a run on Thiago, as we took turn 2 that little kink right I was too far over and then got both wheels on the grass for breaking, I was then a passenger and unfortunately slid into Thiago. The stewards will be wanting to see me :thumbsdown:

You racing Philip Island Mark last race? Have you found that mojo :partygrin:
?
ImageBaz
Safety Fast
Rik Walker
Site Admin

Post by Rik Walker »

I was thinking of the team Baz. That it might help you against you-know-who was just an added bonus. Not that I think you need it :)