Marussia-Indy-2007

Off-season, Special and Annual events are all discussed/announced here.
SteveC
Legends Admin Team

Re: Marussia-Indy-2007

Post by SteveC »

Excellent. It is possible I can help out in some ways, not sure how. It's not something I would do out of choice but Legends has been around a long time, seems a shame not to be around a few years longer.

A big factor for me is what the current legends admins commitment is. Rouke seems undecided on RF2, or I suspect is dragged down by the admin work which would otherwise be practice time, you Grant seem keen on RF2 and Legends but are bus with work and family stuff or whatever. I think you both been sim racing for many years its understandable that priorities change over time. Joining 3 existing admins is quite a different proposition to adding one whilst 2 exit the door :lol:

And money is another issue, I think its likely admins/legends owners are going to have to subside the costs to some extent, most leagues to not get the full amount of costs donated.

It's gonna be tough on RF2 no matter what to gain members, there is no easy way out of it. I think you can only gain the success or lack of success over the long term, RF2 traffic is like a game of cards, we can only play the cards as they are dealt to us, if it does not work out 5 times in a row it should not deter is from carrying on with the same thing if what we are doing is right.
DaleB
International

Post by DaleB »

Are we racing today, format???

Sorry that I haven't been around this week, work is ruling my life right now but I would love to race today, hopefully people will be showing. Not much going on in the forum... :(
Rick Stratton
Legends Admin Team

Post by Rick Stratton »

DaleB wrote:Are we racing today, format???

Sorry that I haven't been around this week, work is ruling my life right now but I would love to race today, hopefully people will be showing. Not much going on in the forum... :(
Think we're taking a little time off this weekend.
Rick Stratton
(aka Ricklandia)