Club sport pedals V2

iRacing general discussions
MarkF
Super

Club sport pedals V2

Post by MarkF »

Anyone else using them?

I am working a new way of fitting my hydraulic pedals (need to be horizontal) so I can easily swap them out for rudder pedals, they were well and truly hard mounted before, when I got them out I found leaking hydraulic fluid all over the base, so need to give them a service. In the meantime I wondered if I might give the CSP v2 pedals a go, they were thrown in with the kit I bought and I have never used them, much shorter throw on the throttle (30% of my other pedals) and the brake throw is about ten times what I have with the other pedals where the brake pedal moves about 15mm. I wondered if I might find some corner speed with them.

I have set the dial to 6 and calibrated in Iracing, that seems about rightish for me, wound the spring as tight as I can, still feels weird but I am guessing the sensitivity is in the last few mm of travel with the load cell.

Nice thing is I can race in socks, have to wear shoes with the others, so where is the ideal for that dial? Obviously brake slider in Iracing is hard left in the settings.

Oh and when I was checking the calibration for the pedals saw my wheel was back at 400 degrees in windows, that is the 2nd time it has done that so my Iracing calibration was all to cock.
Regards

Mark
Baz West
Super

Re: Club sport pedals V2

Post by Baz West »

MarkF wrote:Anyone else using them?

I am working a new way of fitting my hydraulic pedals (need to be horizontal) so I can easily swap them out for rudder pedals, they were well and truly hard mounted before, when I got them out I found leaking hydraulic fluid all over the base, so need to give them a service. In the meantime I wondered if I might give the CSP v2 pedals a go, they were thrown in with the kit I bought and I have never used them, much shorter throw on the throttle (30% of my other pedals) and the brake throw is about ten times what I have with the other pedals where the brake pedal moves about 15mm. I wondered if I might find some corner speed with them.

I have set the dial to 6 and calibrated in Iracing, that seems about rightish for me, wound the spring as tight as I can, still feels weird but I am guessing the sensitivity is in the last few mm of travel with the load cell.

Nice thing is I can race in socks, have to wear shoes with the others, so where is the ideal for that dial? Obviously brake slider in Iracing is hard left in the settings.

Oh and when I was checking the calibration for the pedals saw my wheel was back at 400 degrees in windows, that is the 2nd time it has done that so my Iracing calibration was all to cock.
Yes I am using V2's Mark. I just checked and I have mine set at 7 but I expect they are all slightly different. Probably weird as you are not used to them. I can drive in socks but I use cheapy karting boots. Yes set in iR as 0 for load cell.
If I load rFactor2 it seems to mess my settings up, I dont think I have installed the profiler but I notice there is one in the system tray if I try rF2.

I will be in practice at 5 today, wont be able to race Friday or Sat this week so will try to get one in Thursday and 2 on Sunday.
ImageBaz
Safety Fast