Monza 6hr Live broadcast

All non-league discussions
SteveC
Legends Admin Team

Monza 6hr Live broadcast

Post by SteveC »

Hi gents, I will be in a 6h race at Monza in a few hours, here is the link it is broadcast live if you should get bored check us out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtJg0RX2YtY

Race starts 4pm UK, I am driving the first 2 hours almost then it is over to my team mates. We are the #42 car 'Team Intercontinental' , the baby blue corvette with orange Gulf Oil logos on it.

Can't believe Grant is back off holiday already, pfff all good things must come to an end I suppose. The news has kind of knocked me off my stride in preparation for Monza but hey we must plough on :lol: So I will miss the club race today sadly, see you for the main race tomorrow
Last edited by SteveC on Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bogdan
National

Re: Monza 6hr Live broadcast

Post by Bogdan »

Thanks for the link, Steve. I did catch about 30 min of the broadcast. Pretty cool.

B.
SteveC
Legends Admin Team

Re: Monza 6hr Live broadcast

Post by SteveC »

The race went rather poorly, and then after 2 hours the driver transfer went wrong and we was out of race
:mad: :mad: :mad: This is the 2nd time this has happened now, I think I am done with endurance racing now the driver swaps are just too risky.

The broadcast worked nicely though, a few people have started using broadcasts now for special events, it works good.