Hockenheim GP - non-championship week - server is up

rFactor 2 based League - Trans World Formula Renault 3.5
Rick Stratton
Legends Admin Team

Re: Hockenheim GP - non-championship week - server is up

Post by Rick Stratton »

Don't know if that "Klaus" guy has been on the server before, but he was about 15 seconds away from getting banned also. :admin:

Was good to see all of you, and nice to see such a big crowd on the server as well. It's a pain to deal with open server racers, but at least it shows the interest is still growing.
Wish I could say the same for myself. Try as I may, I just can't get comfortable with these Renault's. I know I'm out of practice but in these things I just feel like I'm on a perpetual edge of disaster. Which then has me running at 10+ seconds off the pace and becoming an impediment on track. :nodance:
Rick Stratton
(aka Ricklandia)
Bret Metcalf
Legends Admin Team

Re: Hockenheim GP - non-championship week - server is up

Post by Bret Metcalf »

Rick Stratton wrote:Don't know if that "Klaus" guy has been on the server before, but he was about 15 seconds away from getting banned also. :admin:

Was good to see all of you, and nice to see such a big crowd on the server as well. It's a pain to deal with open server racers, but at least it shows the interest is still growing.
Wish I could say the same for myself. Try as I may, I just can't get comfortable with these Renault's. I know I'm out of practice but in these things I just feel like I'm on a perpetual edge of disaster. Which then has me running at 10+ seconds off the pace and becoming an impediment on track. :nodance:

Hey Rick don't worry about it mate, :) I know it's frustrating though. When you have the time to put the practice in it shows, heck, with rF2 even some of our alien drivers cannot just rock up on race night without any practice and wipe the floor with us average beings :lol:. They might put in the odd fast lap, but as far as the race goes it's a different story. rF1 was a doddle by comparison but with real road and the advanced simulation stuff that rF2 has it really does punish any driver who does not or is not able to put in the track time.

Cheers,
Bret