New build 2015 S4 brings dynamic track technologhy to iR

iRacing general discussions
Martin Cooper
Super

Re: New build 2015 S4 brings dynamic track technologhy to iR

Post by Martin Cooper »

Fwiw gents, signed up for the 2 year 50% off deal, so with new wheel & updated pc I'm slumming it atm with the rest of the rookies to get my "D" licence. :byehi:

Thanks to the way iRacing register you though I'm on the grid as MR Cooper :seriously:
CompuServe F1SA & Legends League 1997-2015

"I was going too fast for the conditions - it was entirely my own fault. I am sorry" Seaman 1939

My Toys http://s128.photobucket.com/user/martin ... %20diecast - Updated 19 August 2015
MarkF
Super

Post by MarkF »

Welcome aboard Martin, email support and they can change your name, but if there is another Martin Cooper you get numbers too.
Regards

Mark
Baz West
Super

Post by Baz West »

Welcome Martin, MR Cooper has a certain ring to it :)
ImageBaz
Safety Fast
Ray Walton
Legends Admin Team

Post by Ray Walton »

Baz West wrote:Welcome Martin, MR Cooper has a certain ring to it :)
Yes indeed it does look good. And so does MR.West particularly if you use the pre Honda McLaren livery hmm :)
Best Regards

Ray Walton
Legends League Financial Director and
Caretaker MD
Leo
Super

Post by Leo »

Baz West wrote:
Rouke wrote:Intradesting!

How many of 'us' are still active?
To my knowledge; Rik Walker, Mark Fisher, Paul Langford, Graham Palfreyman, Dave Kadlcak, Rick Stratton, Fulvio Policardi? Leo? Old Git :lol: Ben Daniels, Dave Hawnt, Alison Hine, Nosher, Mario?
I'm not exactly 'active' but I still do a few laps in test mode now and then. With my RL racing coming to an end after this season, I'll be looking at iRacing with increased interest, but I can't see myself doing a long sim season in difficult cars. I would be happy though to take part in the occasional league fun event in an 'easy' car (i.e. a car that does not require hundreds of laps of practice to be comfortable with). Think MX5.
LIFE IS RACING, THE REST IS WAITING
Rick Stratton
Legends Admin Team

Post by Rick Stratton »

Still alive :moon:

Haven't been doing much [none] simracing of late though, real life has me burning the candle at both ends these days; assisting wife with post surgical recovery [doing well I'm happy to say] and a major league project at the office.

But I miss the racing terribly and hope that someday soon I'll have the time to get back behind the wheel in anger. I'm glad to see that even though Legends RF2 races have halted that members still check in and the league spirit survives.

I've been thinking of updating the Legends main webpage to reflect that although we are not currently hosting any races, the Forum is still here.
Rick Stratton
(aka Ricklandia)
Bogdan
National

Post by Bogdan »

Rick Stratton wrote:Still alive :moon:

Haven't been doing much [none] simracing of late though, real life has me burning the candle at both ends these days; assisting wife with post surgical recovery [doing well I'm happy to say] and a major league project at the office.

Best wishes to your wife, Rick.

I'm still around waiting for someone to pull the trigger on the next set of races. I'm even ready for iRacing if it means we're all back on track together.

B.
MarkF
Super

Post by MarkF »

Bogdan wrote:
Rick Stratton wrote:Still alive :moon:

Best wishes to your wife, Rick.

I'm still around waiting for someone to pull the trigger on the next set of races. I'm even ready for iRacing if it means we're all back on track together.

B.
Likewise to your wife Rick, GWS.

Bogdan, not much chance of anyone pulling the trigger, not enough numbers, I am getting my fix in official races and private league in UK&I, I for one would not relish running a legends league I am afraid. Last two experiences were bad enough :byehi:
Bogdan
National

Post by Bogdan »

Mark,

Which official races do you typically run? I'm still trying to figure out which car I like best in order to begin to focus on a particular one.

B.
MarkF
Super

Post by MarkF »

Well my current philosophy is to go skip barber then the renaults when they come out, but I have had a break and my wheel is about to go back for repairs so will be absent for a few weeks, if you fancy something quicker the lotus 79 crowd are really good.

I have a lot of new hardware so I am going back to basics, whilst I tweak everything and get myself dialled back in.
Regards

Mark