2015 S1

iRacing general discussions
MarkF
Super

Re: 2015 S1

Post by MarkF »

Will do, Elite is getting rather addictive though ;-)
Regards

Mark
Baz West
Super

Post by Baz West »

Thanks Mark, surely not as addictive as a podium though. :)

http://members.iracing.com/membersite/m ... stid=92942

:banana: I had wrong time went to start practice about an hour before race, and I had just missed Q so was plonked on back of grid, consistant but slow got me a P3 :checkeredflag: :banana: :banana: :banana:
ImageBaz
Safety Fast
MarkF
Super

Post by MarkF »

Woohoo, well done Bazzer, but a podium is not as good as getting to the last 20% of my home brew :lol: with 36 bottles still in the garage of the second brew.
Regards

Mark
MarkF
Super

Post by MarkF »

Here you go chaps, I put the logo on the air box, no room on the nose

Iracing number font and colours, not sure how that works
Number font:

minion #1 red - driver #2 blue
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/939 ... _Barry.tga

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/939 ... ichard.tga

Haven't checked it as Iracing is down for maintenance.
Last edited by MarkF on Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regards

Mark
Baz West
Super

Post by Baz West »

Thx Mark but all i get when I click on link is;

��;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQή;EQ� ρύ‡;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ™ ρύ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ±;EQ© ρύ‡;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ™ ρύ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ ;EQΊ ρύ‡;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ™ ρύ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQΛ ρύ‡;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ™ ρύ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQύ;EQέ ρύ‡;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ™ ρύ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQμ;EQξ ρύ‡;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ™ ρύ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQΫ;EQ� ρύ‡;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ™ ρύ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQΚ;EQ� ρύ� ρύ‡;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ™ ρύ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQΉ;EQ� ρύ΅ ρύ‡;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ™ ρύ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ¨;EQ� ρύ² ρύ‡;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ�;EQ™
ImageBaz
Safety Fast
MarkF
Super

Post by MarkF »

That is really weird, right click and save as works okay.
Regards

Mark
Baz West
Super

Post by Baz West »

Drat why didn't I think of that :roll:

Will give it a go for Friday night Mark, that is the first night I will be behind my wheel. Thanks.
ImageBaz
Safety Fast
Rik Walker
Site Admin

Post by Rik Walker »

Thx for the skins Mark :)

Well, I succumbed & bought Elite Dangerous so there goes my L79 practice :lol:. Have managed to sneak into a 2:05 for qual so that's good but I've only done a couple of laps with race fuel on board. Hopefully I'll manage a few more laps before the 2:30 race which I'm aiming to run today.

Remember we're splitting by qual time this season. Looks like at least a 2:06 will be required to be sure of making the top split although it's impossible to have more than a very rough guess where the cut-off will be.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MarkF
Super

Post by MarkF »

Guys, I haven't even turned a wheel :( busy week and of course Elite Dangerous, its starting to worry me that I haven't practised which is not a good sign, also next week will definitely be out, I thought the short season would have got us started in the New Year.

More stuff this afternoon to be done, out tomorrow morning too I think I will gracefully drop out of the team and give you a chance to grab someone who can give you some points.
Regards

Mark
Rik Walker
Site Admin

Post by Rik Walker »

Shame Mark, hope you can get the desire back soon. I don't understand why start a season just before Christmas, seems perverse. I guess it's to do with their release schedule but I would rather they went to 10 week seasons or similar so they can fit them in easily into their calendar year & still have plenty of room for the build deployments.

Are you going to post in the CTC thread announcing your temporary retirement?
MarkF
Super

Post by MarkF »

I will post up my retirement no worries. I rather hope come the New Year I will be able to drop in and race as an individual anyway.
Regards

Mark
MarkF
Super

Post by MarkF »

PM'd Frank.
Regards

Mark
Baz West
Super

Post by Baz West »

I am sad to hear that Mark best fun I have had in iR when we were as a team. Hope you get your mojo back soon. :love:

Thanks for the paints :thumbsup:

I was having a great race started P13 up to P6 by lap 6 then it said "you have enough fuel for 5 laps" :(

I did a time trial as practice before race so used race set up and took 7 gallons out.

Yep what a cock I forgot to fill it. Battled back to P13
ImageBaz
Safety Fast
MarkF
Super

Post by MarkF »

Cock indeed :-), don't worry i only see this as a blip, I will be back at some stage, just ATM family time at Christmas and other things to explore :) also I am not sure \i like the way the CTC is going, but that may just me being a miserable old git rejecting change :roll:
Regards

Mark
Baz West
Super

Post by Baz West »

Just had another intense race (7th this week) trying to average over 100points but my Q is letting me down.

I used your set Rik and got into the 7s with it but it was my last lap push and I was .6 up going into the bus stop but instead of pushing I took it too easy. This meant I didnt make split 1. The first time since my rooky days :( I was car number 2 but placed P7 on the grid. After a grewling race finished P2 just 4 secs behind leader.

Only 109 points which gets averaged down to 104. :) Better than a poke in the eye I suppose.

Renault.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageBaz
Safety Fast