CTC 2014 S3 Video Recap

iRacing general discussions
Rik Walker
Site Admin

Re: CTC 2014 S3 Video Recap

Post by Rik Walker »

Oulton Park - again, no mention for Baz or myself. We really must make our driving more exciting :lol:

MarkF
Super

Post by MarkF »

I sort of lost interest when they dropped the time from 10 mins to 3 or 4 TBH, alright for the guys up front I guess, it just ceased to be about the whole race.
Regards

Mark
Rik Walker
Site Admin

Post by Rik Walker »

I know what you mean. I suspect the main issue is having the time just trying to identify what to show. Up front is easy, especially as it is Gernot who is doing the footage :)
MarkF
Super

Post by MarkF »

Rik Walker wrote:I know what you mean. I suspect the main issue is having the time just trying to identify what to show. Up front is easy, especially as it is Gernot who is doing the footage :)
Well previous seasons there was a thread for everyone to highlight stuff from their POV, still a lot of work I know, I even offered to help but nothing was ever said and the few first attempts I did had no feedback so I didn't bother wasting my time anymore.
Regards

Mark
Baz West
Super

Post by Baz West »

yes I tailored my race reports so they could easily pick up events, but that has died a death.
ImageBaz
Safety Fast
Rik Walker
Site Admin

Post by Rik Walker »

The final race at Philip Island - they must read this forum as it mostly concentrates on the lower battles!

Also included is a short tribute to John Dolan who passed away a few weeks ago. John was active in sim racing from way back and many would have raced against him from GPL onwards.