It is currently Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:50 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Sad news RIP Jay Goss
Post Number:#1  PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:13 pm 
Super

Attachment:
1062480-01.jpg
1062480-01.jpg [ 472.33 KiB | Viewed 433 times ]
Just in case any people still check in, my old team mate from Compuserve F1SA has passed away, we exchanged Xmas cards every year, just received a letter from his wife bearing the bad news. I feel totally gutted even though we never met nor even chatted online as we all do now. But we kept in touch and it was always a thrill when his letter from Hawaii arrived every Xmas with the family picture.

RIP Jay you are sorely missed mate.

JAY K. GOSS
Posted On January 10th, 2018 - Honolulu Star-Advertiser Obituaries

JAY K. GOSS63, of Honolulu passed away unexpectedly on December 21, 2017. He was a Deputy Attorney General with the Family Law Division. Jay graduated from Punahou School, Class of 1973, and received his law degree from the William S. Richardson School of Law. Survived by wife Cynthia, son Noah, brothers Jim and Jeb Goss, sister Mele, 3 nephews and 4 nieces. Visitation on Sunday, January 21, 2018 from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at Central Union Church, Main Sanctuary, funeral service to begin at 5:30 p.m. Aloha attire. No flowers.

Mark

Post subject: Re: Sad news RIP Jay Goss
Post Number:#2  PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:17 pm 
Legends Admin Team

MarkF wrote:
Attachment:
1062480-01.jpg
Just in case any people still check in, my old team mate from Compuserve F1SA has passed away, we exchanged Xmas cards every year, just received a letter from his wife bearing the bad news. I feel totally gutted even though we never met nor even chatted online as we all do now. But we kept in touch and it was always a thrill when his letter from Hawaii arrived every Xmas with the family picture.

RIP Jay you are sorely missed mate.

JAY K. GOSS
Posted On January 10th, 2018 - Honolulu Star-Advertiser Obituaries

JAY K. GOSS63, of Honolulu passed away unexpectedly on December 21, 2017. He was a Deputy Attorney General with the Family Law Division. Jay graduated from Punahou School, Class of 1973, and received his law degree from the William S. Richardson School of Law. Survived by wife Cynthia, son Noah, brothers Jim and Jeb Goss, sister Mele, 3 nephews and 4 nieces. Visitation on Sunday, January 21, 2018 from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at Central Union Church, Main Sanctuary, funeral service to begin at 5:30 p.m. Aloha attire. No flowers.

"Aloha attire..."
I like that.
Sorry to hear of your loss, clearly to have kept in touch all these years speaks volumes.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Sad news RIP Jay Goss
Post Number:#3  PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:07 pm 
Site Admin

Sorry to hear this Mark. I remember the name but not much else which is a shame as he was obviously worth knowing better.